Do you consider yourself an expert in repairs? We are actively seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician NOW!
What’s in it for you?
- Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Perform regular preventative property-related maintenance tasks to make sure that buildings do not deteriorate and all mechanicals are functioning.
- Complete residential work orders in a timely fashion.
- Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
- Handle HVAC/furnace and some appliance trouble-shooting/repairs.
- Repairs to mechanical or electrical equipment.
- Plumbing (including water lines).
- Complete any additional duties assigned by manager or property supervisor.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Light plumbing and electrical repair experience. (e.g. setting toilets, replacing ceiling fans, lights, etc.)
- Ability to work on-call/after hours, as needed and usually on a rotation-schedule.
- The ability to safely lift 60 pounds.
- Have valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Click “APPLY NOW” to get started or contact us at (312) 883-4120 or Chicago@thelibertygroup.com for more information.
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We provide full confidentiality for those looking to make a change and referral bonuses to hired associates, because GREAT PEOPLE KNOW GREAT PEOPLE!