Superstar and highly motivated groundskeeper needed!
What’s in it for you?:
- Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Work close to home
- Training Provided
- Keep property, management office, and landscaping clean by inspecting property each morning and picking up any trash, debris littering the grounds. This includes the perimeter of the property which can include public property in front of the community.
- Clean pool area - hose down area, pick up trash, straighten chairs, etc.
- Power washing sidewalks and pools
- Using leaf blower to round-up debris; pick up trash, water plants; pull weeds; lawn care; using leaf blower and power-washer
- Touch-up painting; by roller and spray gun
- Removing trash out of apartments
- Clean and pick-up laundry rooms; clean lint-trays, sweep floor and empty trash.
- Must be comfortable working in an outdoor environment.
- At least 6 months of multi-family experience
- Reliable transportation required
- The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We provide full confidentiality for those looking to make a change and referral bonuses to hired associates, because GREAT PEOPLE KNOW GREAT PEOPLE!