Beautiful Community in West Seattle Looking for Assistant Manager
What’s in it for you/ Why work with The Liberty Group?
• Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit
• Paid Holidays & Vacation
• Work close to home
• Training Provided
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, sales-oriented environment.
• Able to commit to work a schedule that will, include weekend days.
• Learning a variety of types of communities: luxury property, lease-up, conventional, rehab, and tax credit.
• Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations. Become fluent with Fair Housing Laws and all aspect of legal Application processing.
• Immediately follow-up on prospects that did not close and attempt to close sale again. If unable to help prospect, refer them to sister communities to meet prospect’s needs.
• Able to adopt a "people are the priority" philosophy to their daily work experience. Understands the true meaning of superior customer service.
• Outgoing, creative and knowledgeable of visualization techniques and marketing abilities and have a good understanding of social media.
• Fantastic work ethic and understands that you cannot be a part of the over-all success and not be at work when scheduled.
• Committed to the understanding of positive ethics; complying with state, federal and company policies and the confidentiality of the residents, community team and prospects who they come in contact with.
• Apartment software experience is a bonus (AMSI, Yardi, Rent Roll, OneSite, eSite, etc.).
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We provide full confidentiality for those looking to make a change and referral bonuses to hired associates, because GREAT PEOPLE KNOW GREAT PEOPLE! The Liberty Group offers Leasing 101 to provide an insight to those interested in entering the multifamily industry.